Department of Physiology started in the Year 1957 in a rented building under the leadership of Dr. J.S. Saxena. The Department is housed in the second floor of the College Building in the right wing. Total area is 17,528 Square feet.
Post Graduate students training program M.D. was introduced in the year 1960 with MCI recognition.
Visit the following links to know more about the department.