DEPT OF PHARMACOLOGY, KIMS, HUBLI
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. Janaki Torvi, Rajesh Hunashal, A study on antimicrobial activity of extracts of Luffa acutangula var amar fruits. Int J Pharma Bio Sci 2012 Oct; 3(4):678-685.
2. Ramesh H, Dattatri AN, Patil RS. Evaluation of antiulcerogenic property of quercetin in albino rats. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences/ Vol 1/ Issue 6/ Dec 2012. pp 1132-37.
3. Vinisha M Saldanha, Janaki R Torvi, Raghavendra S Tophakhane. Lamotrigine induced toxic epidermal necrolysis in a patient with bipolar disorder. Case report, Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences/ Vol 2/ Issue 2/ Jan 2013: pp 85.
4. Ramesh H. Preclinical evaluation of protective effect of Cynodon dactylon
pers on experimentally induced gastric mucosal damage. Research &
Reviews: Journal of Medical & Health Sciences. Vol 2, Issue 3. July-Sept
2013. pp 89-93.
5. Kavitha KN, Dattatri AN. Experimental evaluation of antidiabetic activity
of Swertia chirata- aqueous extract. Journal of Public Health & Medical Research, 2013 Sept; 1(2):71-75.
6. Hugar L, Ramesh H. Evaluation of haemostatic effect of Cynodon
Dactylon Pers in albino rats. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental
Sciences. 2014 Mar 17;3 (11):2711-3.
1. A comparative study of efficacy and safety of topical calcitriol and topical calcipotriol in stable chronic plaque type psoriasis.
Dr. Leela Hugar
Dr. Ramesh H
2. Study of prescription pattern of anti-epileptic agents in a tertiary care hospital.
Dr. Lokesh Patil
Dr. A.N. Dattatri
3.Monitoring and Evaluation of Adverse drug reactions in ART centre and Dermatology department of tertiary hospital
Dr SGS Rajesh Reddy V
Dr Janaki R Torvi
1. Experimental evaluation of antidiabetic activity of Swertia chirata extract in streptozocin induced diabetes in rats.
Dr. K N Kavita
Dr. A N Dattatri
2. Evaluation of antinociceptive effect of venlafaxine and its interaction with morphine and naloxone in mice.
Dr. Vinisha M S
Dr. Janaki R Torvi