• image
  • image
  • image
Previous Next

DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE

p & sm dept kims hubli

The department of Community Medicine was started in 1957 as department of Hygiene and changed over to the department of Preventive & Social medicine in Jan-1960 under the leadership of Dr. S.V. Ramrao. As per recommendation of MCI the name of the department changed as department of Community Medicine in 1982.

Following are the Department Details.

 

Facility
Education
Research
Publication
Awards and Honors
Staff Position ( Teaching )