1) Dr. M.G. Hiremath - Prof & HOD of OBG Dept. KIMS, Hubli.
1. Dr. M.G. Hiremath’s method of Calculation of EDD by Indian Lunar Calender Presented at First International Conference on labour and delivery at Mumbai in 1994.
2. Rural Sonography Research Paper at First National Conference of Ultrasound in India in 1996.
3. Million Fellow award by National Federation of OBG in 2000 at National FOGSI Conference at Ahmedabad in 2000.
2) Dr. U. S. Hangaraga - Prof of OBG Dept.
Paper presentation at all India conference (AICOG)
1. Pregnancy outcome in previous LSCS.
2. Clinical study of Eclampsia.
3. HIV in Pregnancy.
4. Clinical study of sever PTH and perinatal outcome.
Paper Published In FOGSI:
1. Advanced primary ovarian malignancy in pregnancy.
2. A case of adhesive vulvitis.
3. A comparative study of Phenytoln Sodium with Magnesium Sulphate and Menon’s regime in the treatment of Ecalampsia.
4. Pregnancy outcome in the fibroid uterus.
3) Dr. Ramalingappa Antaratani - Professor Of OBG, Kims, Hubli.
- Vault Prolapse – A clinical study. Journal Obstetrics and Gynecology. India Vol-57.No-3 May to June 2007.
- Primary Peritoneal Serous Adencarcinoma A rare case at rare site. Indian Journal of Gynecologic oncology VOL-VII, Issue-1 NOV-2007 page-53-54.
- A comparative study of prophylactic Low-dose magnesium sulphate Vs phenytoin for imminent eclampsia. Asian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice VOL-3 July- September-2008.
- A Tubal Invasive mole Indian Journal of Gynecologic oncology.
- Out patient administration of Isosorbide mononitrate for pre induction cervical ripening.
- Asian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynae. Practice April to June 2011.
- Effect of Lycopene in prevention of Preeclampsia in high risk pregnant women Journal Turkish – German Gynecol Association 2011:12:35-8
Case Report Sent For Publication:
1. Primary peritoneal serous Adeno Carcinoma– A rare case at rare site.
2. Sirenomelia – Mermaid rare case.
3. Pentology of Cantrel rare case.
4. Cornu-fundal Rupture at 20 weeks Pregancy.
5. Incomplete Mechel Grubber Syndrome.
Got 3rd prize for Radical Vulvectomy with bilaterial Groin detection in South Zone Conference.
1. Low Dose Pills FOGSIi – South Zone, Hubli & IMA Kumata.
2. Initial Management of Menorrh AGIA – IMA –Hangal.
3. How for we safe in MTP– IMA Nargund.
4. Debate on Lavh and Vaginal Hysterectomy, Soth Zone conference at Calicut.
5. Debate on HRT – workshop IMA, Hubli-2003.
6. High risk Pregnancy for Medical Officers, Belgaum District & Karwar District.
Radio Talk In Kannada
Garbiniyar Aaraike ( Antenatal Care ) on 08/08/2005 AIR Dharawd.
Infertility Quiz For Post Graduates – HDOGS.
4) Dr. Kasturi V. Donimath
1. Paper presented on “Emergency Obstetric Hysterectomy” at AICOG conference at Bangalore.
2. A rare case of “CYCLOPS BABY” has been sent for FOGSI publication.
3. A rare case of “CYCLOPS BABY” has been sent for FOGSI publication.
4. Delivered Dr. S. N. Kaulgud Memorial Oration lecture of “PREVENTION IS CURE FOR CANCER” at south zone YUVA FOGSI conference held at Hubli.
5. Delivered Lecture at various National and State level conferences.
5) DR. SHOBHA BEMBALGI
“ LOW MOLECULARWEIGHT HEPARIN IN RECURRENT PREGNANCY LOSS” 55TH AICOG.
6) DR. SAHAJA KITTUR
1. Effect Of Metformin In Pcos At World Pcos & Andrology Conference.
2. Effect Of Intracervical Hylase Injection To Fecilitate Labor At 52nd Aicog.
3. Therapeutic Interventions In Recurrent Pregnancy Loss At 6th Ksog Conference.
7) DR. MADHU
“COMPARISON OF SUBLINGUALVERSUS VAGICAL ROUTE OF MISOPPROSTOL IN INDUCTION OF LABOUR.”
8) DR. Y.M.KABADI AND DR. SAHAJA KITTUR
FOGIS-PSI SPONSORED REASEARCH WORK ON POST PLACENTAL INSERTION OF INTRAUTERINE DEVICE FROM AUG-2010 TO JANUARY