....................................................Term 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th Total
1. Total duration of clinical posting weeks 2 4 4 4 4 4 6 24
2. Didactic lectures 12 Classes per week
3. Demonstrations of Specimens, instruments, Dummy Pelvis
Family Welfare Materials, X- rays /USG
4. Tutorials Term 8th 9th Total -2
5. Seminar conducted during the year. 6
( Number of students attending each) 8
Symposium – 10 quiz- 2
7. Duration of Operation Theater posting 140 hours, 2 days /wk for 6 months
8. Duration of labour postings and the number 10 days 20+ 10
( Witnessing & Conducting)
9. Bedside Clinicals 3 weeks
10. How many hours does a student spend
Daily in the wards for clerkship. 3 Hours / day for 6 months
11. Average number of students Indoor: 4
12. Do students write case histories &
Delivery notes in a prescribed book.
13. Are they corrected?
14. If so, by whom?
15. Is the clinical work done in the wards
by the students assessed periodically?
16. If so, how often and by whom?
17. Total period of attendance in OPD by a
student throughout clinical training
18. Is it done concurrently with the inpatients
19. Who gives them training to attend to casualties?
20. How is the outpatient teaching organized?
21. Do students attend clinico- pathological conferences?
22. If so, on an average how often during
the whole period of Obst. & Gynae. Postings?
23. Any other teaching/ training activities:
24. Is there any intergrated teaching ?
If yes, details thereof:
25. Records : Methods of Assessment thereof ?
( Time table of lecturer demonstrations, seminars, tutorials, practical,
OPD and indoor postings etc. my be given)
26. Internship training programme.
a) Period of posting in the department b) Method of assessment of Internship