Now at KIMS Hubballi
Dr.M C Chandru. Professor
International Journal (Indexed): Two
- Lectin based hemagglutination assay: A screening test for Thyroid disorders.
Dhiraj Trivedi, Chhaya Trivedi, Pramod Kamble and M C CHANDRU
International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences
ISSN 0975 – 6299, Vol 2/Issue 4/Oct – Dec – 2011
(This article can be downloaded from www.ijpbs.net B – 515 – 518)
2. Impact of examination stress on blood glucose level and Physiological parameters in first MBBS students
S B Yadav, A K Shariff, S S Raut, D Patil, A V Sontakke, M C CHANDRU, A N Suryakar Biomedicine; Vol. 28/No. 2/2008/Pages: 100 – 103.
Dr. Sunil Yadav: Associate Professor
1. “A Study of Seminal Hyaluronidase, Fructose, Lipid peroxide and Zinc in Primary Male Infertility” Jr.of Obst & Gyn of India; 2001 ;( 51) 5; 142-145.
2. “Effect of antioxidants and antibiotics on levels of seminal oxidative stress in leukocytospermic infertile men”. Indian Journal of Biochemistry, 2006; 21(1): 152-156.
3. “Antioxidant Treatment A New Therapeutic Approach to Reversible Male Infertility” Biomedical Research 2006, 17(3); 172-175.
4. Impact of examination stress on blood glucose level and physiological parameters in First MBBS students. Biomedicine 2008; 28(2); 100-103.
5. “Evaluation of Reference Intervals of Serum Lipid Profile From Healthy Population in Western Maharashtra” IJCB, 2009,24(1)30-35.
6. “Antioxidant Adjuvant Therapy A Novel Approach to Treat Psoriasis” Journal of Advance Research in Biological Sciences, 1;2010
Dr. Suman S. Dambal; Associate Professor
As First author in International indexed journals.
- Body mass, level of glucose and serum myeloperoxidase in off-springs of diabetic and non – diabetic parents.
Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences: 2010:1(3): 456-460.
- Effect of obesity on the incidence of type 2 diabetes mellitus with age among Indian women.
Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences:2010:1(3):342-345.
- Role of oxidative stress in obesity with an insight into type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2011:5 (1): 52-54.
- Serum enzymes, initial and follow-up lipid profile in acute myocardial infarction.
Biomedicine : 2011:31(1):109-113.
Dr. M.N. Astagimath. Associate Professor
In National indexed journals.
- Dietary restriction (DR) and its advantage
M. N. Astagimath and Shrinivas B. Rao
Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, Volume 19, Number 1, 1-5.
- Plasma antioxidant vitamins and lipid peroxidation products in pregnancy induced hypertension
G. M. Rao, P Sumita, M Roshni and M. N. Ashtagimath
Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, 2005, Volume 20, Number 1, Pages198-200
Raviraja A; Assistant Professor
Articles published in International (Pubmed indexed) Journals
- 1. Ravi Raja A, Vishal Babu G.N, Bijoor AR, Menezes G and Venkatesh T. Lead Toxicity in a Family as a Result of Occupational Exposure. Arh Hig Rada Toksikol. 2008; 59 (2):127-133.
- 2. Mohammad IK, Mahdi AA, Raviraja A, Najmul I, Iqbal A, Venkatesh T. Oxidative Stress in Painters Exposed to Low Lead Levels. Arh Hig Rada Toksikol. 2008; 59 (3):161-169.
Articles published in National (Indmed indexed) Journals
- 1. Ravi Raja A, Vishal Babu G.N, Menezes G and Venkatesh T. Lead Toxicity as a result of herbal Medication.
Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry. 2008;23(2): 200-203.
2. A. Ravi Raja, Vishal Babu G.N, Anusha Sehgal, Robert B Saper, Innocent
Jayawardene, Chitra J Amarasiriwardena, T. Venkatesh. Lead Toxicity associated with consumption of Ayurvedic medicines.
Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry. 2010;25(3).326-329.